تازه چه خبر

انجمن رمان نویسی کافه نویسندگان

با خواندن و نوشتن رشد کنید,به آینده متفاوتی فکر کنید که بیشتر از حالا با خواندن و نوشتن می‌گذرد.در کوچه پس کوچه‌های هفت شهر نوشتن با کافه نویسندگان باشید

ترجمه دلنوشته Translate by diana|Autumn Owl

• شروع کننده موضوع RIWAN
  • تاریخ شروع
  • بازدیدها 455
  • پاسخ ها 11
وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است.
مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر انجمن
Jun
People have a lot of fears, for example, I am afraid of loud voices, I am afraid of fights, I am afraid that no one will approve of me and I do not always look good, I am afraid of loneliness, I am afraid of my stupidity, I am afraid of the stupidity they are called more I'm scared, I'm scared of beetles and I'm scared of cats, I'm scared of exorcists. I am afraid of the sound of lightning when I am alone at home, I am afraid at all when I am alone at home, when no one is home I try not to sleep because I am afraid. I am very scared of an accident because once when I was sitting on a university bus, a young man hit him with a car engine and then stopped ... right there! From that day on, I am afraid after the accident, I am afraid that I will upset someone, that I will not say something that I can not communicate like before. I said all this to get to this; That because of all these fears, I preferred to run away and get dirty on the day when you are afraid of running away from me, like yesterday ... I did not look at people's faces in the crowd at the end of Eid so that I would not see you ... something. Behold! I'm running away, but now running away is scary for me too! Really ... I'm scared of Fridays too.

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر انجمن
Jun
Even the person whose name is written as the happiest person in the world in Guinness needs to smile good things from time to time!
We who whitewashed Seligman and his theory, good things must happen to everyone, for example, everyone has to go to the dishwasher once in a while between washing dishes with the same insoles. And laugh. He should spend at least one day in May every year among the pink flowers of Mohammadi, and when he returns, his dearest one should put a flower next to his ear and take photos of him with different models. It is necessary to lie down in the sun of July and put a straw hat on his face and get a tan, and then dress in the colors of screaming. For once, he has to put aside these damn lips and earphones, pull the telephone coil and read a thousand and one nights, or sit on the roof in a mosquito net at night and bite a slice of watermelon without any prestige. It should be fashionable for everyone to have at least one day a year for themselves.
For example, what is wrong with finding a gift that he took for himself last year and wrapped in a gift, and left on the third floor of the library behind the book of David Copperfield's biography, one of these days, to taste and not remember at all what he tastes like on paper Full of complicated hearts, then patiently peel off the glue and wow! How beautiful ... a black scarf with pink flowers, then she wears it and dances in front of the mirror and poses like all the girls in the world. Good thing, like the days when you go to bed, the best place to hide, you go from side to side, you do not sleep, you also checked the damn phone a thousand times, that envelope did not appear on its screen for a long time, this time impatiently took the phone from under the pillow Bring a message from a familiar number, as if you have seen it before! And the taste that ripples in your heart becomes a confession that I think is the number for someone who was once very dear and still remains dear ... Good events should not always be big, even the butterfly that comes to you from the open window of your room and on the orange curtain The color sits and looks at you can also make you feel good, I think some of us women need a little more than others to have good things happen to us!

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

بالا